Total Loss of Power During Cruise

luke123452468

Hi,

I was flying along today and we lost all power and displays including the standby instruments. With the battery on we were unable to start the APU or have lights on any switches. Hope we can get a fix for this soon, I think I recall someone else having this issue as well.

Yeah I posted about this the other day, the day after we did another flight and didn't have that though the PM's sim did end up crash which we weren't sure was connected to CFD so we didn't report it. Was the power loss for the PM too? If so, that's identical to the issue we had.. Nothing we did lead to the issue since we were both just watching the sim when it occurred.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I believe this is connected to this issue which also happens on single pilot operations. Unfortunately we still don't have much idea what could be causing this. But all help is appreaciated!

3 hours ago, Spacee said:

Yeah I posted about this the other day, the day after we did another flight and didn't have that though the PM's sim did end up crash which we weren't sure was connected to CFD so we didn't report it. Was the power loss for the PM too? If so, that's identical to the issue we had.. Nothing we did lead to the issue since we were both just watching the sim when it occurred.

It happened to us both at the same time. It was pretty fun though performing a no flaps landing at some random airport.

5 hours ago, luke123452468 said:

It happened to us both at the same time. It was pretty fun though performing a no flaps landing at some random airport.

Strange, I've never experienced such an issue though it's happened for my friend (the PM in this situation) many times.

Archived