Need some help installing a livery

lmao

Alright, so I've been trying to Install a Livery for the past two days. I'm running FSX Steam on Windows 10. The specific livery I'm trying to download this one for the a319. I'm using the livery manager (I am running it as administrator) I know that the livery manager is routed correctly because the other default liveries show up along with the livery I've been trying to install in the manager directory. The weirdest thing to me that might have a clue as to what's happening is that after installing the livery, a duplicate of the a319-132 IAE appeared. I tried to give as much information as to what's going on, I'm new to this so if I've left anything out that could be useful I'll try and provide it. I only created this account a few days ago so I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Archived