Second try CFD-- WIN7/P3DV4/AAv1.2.3.4. Progress

Eduard Gasull

Hi guys and developers.

Today @samsagaz21 and I Try our second CFD.

First to be mention is that we have noticed all the progress you did with that ECAM2.DLL and the tweaks of the servers. We have complete our first flight from A TO B. and for us, that´s huge progress if you take in mind that we could no start up the last flight.

Things that we experienced.

1. Very cool that dual Input, actually it works. we tried to cancel the inputs to the plane by one pilot pushing down and the other pushing up to emulate the situation of the 330 airfrance of Rio. and actually, it worked. so pretty cool.

2. the connection was pretty stable and we did not have any lag in terms of position, altitude or heading. the session we created works perfect and did not have the -1 in the password.  a problem of the last time

3. the parking brake issue seems to be solved. 

I imagine this stuff are in your mind but let me explain

1. There are some knows that are not synced.  For example, all knob lights of the pedestal are sync but the overhead integ lights knob is not sync.  The video camera knob and the open door switch is not synced. The oxygen mask button either. the radios sith on/off do not sync. the antiskid switch is not synced. 

2. Mcdu is not independent as I can't see what Samuel writes and every time he changes mcdu page mine is changing. I can only see the data that he set and my mcdu changes too.  I assume that this work is not implemented yet.

Every time he types something my left mcdu has some flicker. he cants see my movements on the right mcdu. 

3. the printer is not synced and it so funny that when he times something in the mcdu, mine was printing the loadsheet.  and the printer didn't work for me when i tried to print the WX arr atis. 

And that silly question but.

Since this addon is captains routine focus, will be the Copilot discriminated with the coffee cup or with the 3d prints? XD I mean we opened to the flight attendant and only @samsagaz21 had the coffee XDXDXD. I don't want you guy to lose time with this silly thing, but would be a very great detail to implement in the future. At least the printers in the right window. 

That's all the basic things that we noticed. 

Thanks for that work guys. amazing.

" ESTO VA COGIENDO COLOR Y CUERPO Y MUY BONITO POR CIERTO"

Archived