Mesh tools and tutorials

Hi there, I purchased the Munich scenery when I noticed that there were roads going under the taxiways. I have started to build KNLC NAS Lemoore, which I have been wanting to do for sometime. It has a road that go's under two taxiways. MisterX6 suggested I get in contact with you. I have never done any mesh projects. What would be a good mesh program to use with X-Plane 11. Are there any good tutorials.  I currently use AC3D v8.3, OverlayEditor, WED 2.0 and have PaintShop Pro 2019 and GIMP.  NAS Lemoore is about 21 square miles and pretty flat. Mostly farm land.

@Kenneth Simmons Thanks for you inquiry. As it regards your specific scenery: I assume, that you're the one who contacted me also at x-plane.org: I already answered you there - please check your inbox of the personal messenger at x-plane.org. Let us continue the conversation there...

For those who are following this thread: Information about my tool to edit existing X-Plane meshes are available in my development blog. In short: The tool isn't publicly available until now, I'm still improving it in partnership with renowned scenery developers, like Stairport Sceneries and ShortFinal Design. Who's running a development studio and interested in a cooperation, can read here more about my mesh development- and mesh editing-services.

Archived