A330

petetech

This is not a request for an update or release date and anything like that. I'm just clarifying that I have access to the very latest information, as a search of A330 in the forums only brings up a closed topic that ended in Feb with some beta screen shots. Is this the only information stream available for the upcoming Bus, if not, where is the latest development information for me to keep up. Thanks. 👍🏻 

• Aerosoft

We close that topic because some people became rather unpleasant and I did not want to waste time on that. Progress is fine, we know how what we need to change on Connected Flight Deck, progress on the system is fine and modeling will restart next month as soon as another not yet announced project is completed.

Thanks very much Mathijs. Was just checking I hadn't lost track of an information stream. I don't want to miss the release! 😂. (I'm not bored of the A320s yet. I get excited every update that the screen initialization process will be included! Haha.)

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We close that topic because some people became rather unpleasant and I did not want to waste time on that. Progress is fine, we know how what we need to change on Connected Flight Deck, progress on the system is fine and modeling will restart next month as soon as another not yet announced project is completed.

"another nor yet announced project is completed"? hmmmmm =))))) make your bets and pots! what this would be?

On 4/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, Eduard Gasull said:

"another nor yet announced project is completed"? hmmmmm =))))) make your bets and pots! what this would be?

The Aerosoft Upper Double Frammis, of course!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived