Getting started

Having issues. When the flight loads up the cockpit is cold and dark. I try to get electrics to fire up and start APU but it wont start.

Can someone give me a quick run down on what to do and to get the MFD up and running?

Thanks

Darren 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please read the documentation, especialy the step-by-step guide to learn how to operate this aircraft.

There are a few non-Aerosoft tutorials on Youtube.  Here is one of them.  But as a minimum I would go through the Tutorial Document provided withthe Airbus, and use it with the automated CoPilot function that comes with the Aircraft.  That, along with our documentation, is really all you need.

In the near future you'll also be able to jump into the aircraft with someone familiar with the Airbus using our Connected Flight Deck feature (which is in open Beta right now).

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived