ND log file could not be generated

Emile Hallaby

I just added a new livery using the Livery manager now im getting this. I so badly want to fly the airbus in the right livery but it is an enormous struggle just to add a livery and get it working.

link to livery: https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=209204

When I click ok it loads and then CTD

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Most likely you do not have write permission for that folder.  Installing sim add-ons in the program files folder often has problems because Windows protects that folder and you need the highest rights on the system to access.

Adding a livery that is created by a livery designer who kept to our standards is a drag and drop action, however. 

3 hours ago, Emile Hallaby said:

I just added a new livery using the Livery manager now im getting this. I so badly want to fly the airbus in the right livery but it is an enormous struggle just to add a livery and get it working.

link to livery: https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=209204

When I click ok it loads and then CTD

Please login to display this image.

Mathijs nailed it!

But let's take a few steps backwards to try and help you.

You posted in the Airbus Professional forum, which is a 64-bit application.  However the location you appear to have added the addon is in the 32-bit Program Files folder, and neither the Airbus X (32-bit) nor the Airbus Professional will automatically install there.

Which version of flight sim are you using?

Which version of the Airbus are you using?

Was there a reason you installed to the Program Files (X86) folder?

Where did you get your copy of the Airbus that you're using?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:10 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Mathijs nailed it!

But let's take a few steps backwards to try and help you.

You posted in the Airbus Professional forum, which is a 64-bit application.  However the location you appear to have added the addon is in the 32-bit Program Files folder, and neither the Airbus X (32-bit) nor the Airbus Professional will automatically install there.

Which version of flight sim are you using?

Which version of the Airbus are you using?

Was there a reason you installed to the Program Files (X86) folder?

Where did you get your copy of the Airbus that you're using?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks Dave I think Mathijs is right, ive got no clue why it installed there. Im using P3Dv 4.4 which is on a different drive, im using the newest professional version as downloaded from my Aerosoft account. Order nr: 1120027925 , 1120003024

http://prntscr.com/n921z4

Archived