Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

LuisVargas

Starting boarding on MCDU3 did not work.

I was starting the aircraft setup on MCDU3 and I noticed that the 'START BOARDING' was not working although the door was opened. I am with the update for version 1.2.3.4, the aircraft is TAM A319-132 IAE and airport is SBRJ (parking at GATE 3). The number of passengers was 145.

P3DV44-A319-IAE-BOARDING-OFF.jpg

I can cofirm this, when i click start BOARDING, it's not blinking but pax value is rising. Regards.

I found a similar problem while I was doing a Lufthansa Rotation yesterday. I was flying into Munich and was doing a turn around for the return flight to Frankfurt. So I haven't reloaded the aircraft for the return. Now I wanted to apply the new Loadsheet but I couldn't load Pax or Cargo. Fuel was fine, but with all doors opened the Pax and Cargo load wasn't rising. On the older versions of the Airbus all was working fine. "Load instant" was also not working. Here is a Clip from the Livestream yesterday (its in german so sorry if you don't understand it :))

The whole GSX-integration is still WIP and has some still some bugs. So I suggest currently not to use GSX for boarding and deboarding pax and cargo as well as refueling. Just use the MCDU3 functions LSK1-4R (incl. LOAD INSTANT). Thank you for your patience.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.