Two Air Macau Livery Request

Would someone be kind enough to do a repaint of B-MBM and B-BCI for the A321 and A320 Pro please? It's just about impossible to find anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

By placing your cursor overr my forum name you have the option to send me a message . The reason is simple , I no longer upload any of my repaints here or anywhere else .

I also need to know which version you are looking for . You have posted in the " professional " section but that does not mean that is the version you need .

4 hours ago, John Glanville said:

By placing your cursor overr my forum name you have the option to send me a message . The reason is simple , I no longer upload any of my repaints here or anywhere else .

I also need to know which version you are looking for . You have posted in the " professional " section but that does not mean that is the version you need .

um... sorry, can you send directly to my gmail? Because I have already found the entire network, but none of them, so hope you can send directly to my gmail

Emailaddress removed by moderator

4 hours ago, John Glanville said:

... I also need to know which version you are looking for . You have posted in the " professional " section but that does not mean that is the version you need ...

Placing your email address in the open forum is NEVER a good idea , that is why I asked you to send me a personal message .

Just to make myself perfectly clear , this is a ONE TIME ONLY offer , I am under no obligation to do this but as I spent a quite considerable amount of time making this livery I am not willing to spend any more time on it than neccessary .

On 4/5/2019 at 11:45 AM, John Glanville said:

.... I also need to know which version you are looking for . You have posted in the " professional " section but that does not mean that is the version you need ....

For the third time , I really need to know which version of the A321 you have , otherwise the repaint will not work without some work on your part .

Archived