Unusual Fonts on the charts

Hi I am using adobe but before i get to the printing stage once i have released the flight i am seeing that type of messy font overlapping in all of the charts in the PFPX program.

regards

Craig 

Is the Consolas  font available via the edit function?

Update/reinstall your graphic drivers.

Try an alternative PDF printer, free versions are available such as Bullzip and CutePDF

Should you still be in difficulties follow Otto's advice and open a support ticket.

EDIT: Just for info I tested Courier New @ 9pt here and printed via CutePDF without any problems on the charts. Also check the font selected to use by the PDF printer when selecting print.

Thanks for all the help but I still have the same problem. I have tried different PDF printers but my default is adobe which for some reason I can not change. I also now have another issue when printing it only prints small in the middle of the page like the margins are set wrongly. see PDF. I have updated my graphics drivers but that did not help.

is the support ticket opened at the PFPX site? on the support tab? 

Regards

Craig

BAW123 NZAA-YSSY (12-Apr-2019) #1.pdf

Archived