Question about liveries before updating

So I see there’s a new experimental update to 1.2.3.4 and I’m supposed to back up my liveries.

How do I do that?  I have each and every livery saved in a zip file, do I have to manually reinstall all of them?  That’s a heck of a lot of work.  Is there an easier way?

Thanks 

Jack

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then these are liveries not compatible with the Livery Manager and you have to backup them manually and reinstall them again.

But do NOT make a copy of the aircraft.cfg and restore it! This would conflict with the update!

Just now, mopperle said:

Then these are liveries not compatible with the Livery Manager and you have to backup them manually and reinstall them again.

But do NOT make a copy of the aircraft.cfg and restore it! This would conflict with the update!

Ok, thanks, I will have to manually do it.

I have installed some liveries (auto or manually), then backupped them through Livery Manger ... when I have to re-install them Livery Manager works well for me.

12 minutes ago, Flavio1 said:

I have installed some liveries (auto or manually), then backupped them through Livery Manger ... when I have to re-install them Livery Manager works well for me.

It has never worked for me.  It’ll say it installed one then doesn’t show up in P3D. I might be using older liveries but not sure.  It would make things easier if the liveries had something saying it was compatible with the livery manager.

Archived