Ecam and Second MDCU not displaying

ItzSavery

I have recently migrated from fsx to p3d v4.4. I had the aerosoft a320 from the steam dlc and moved the file over into p3d. This has caused a issue were i cannot see the mcdu and the ecam display. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but the version you get on Steam is not compatible with P3Dv4.

You have to buy the Professional from the Aerosoft Shop.

Oh really? Thats really annoying since i brought a copy of the aerosoft a320 i thought it would be compatible with p3d. Is there anyway i could get a reimburesed with a copy for p3d? Does it have to be the professional version?

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are 2 main differences:
1. P3Dv4 is a 64bit flighsim which needs products supporting it, like the Aerosoft A32x Professional series.

2. The Aerosoft Airbus you get on Steam is the 32bit version and a completely different product then the one you can buy from Aerosoft directly. Dovetail simply licensed it, made its own installer with its own reduced content. You can not even use the Steam version on older versions of P3D.

If you would have bought the Airbus 32bit version directly from Aerosoft there would be an upgrade path to the new A32x professional.

Sorry, but these are some of those "advantages" when dealing with the Steam platform. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived