Cargo doesn't go below 1.56

Flyer330

• Deputy Sheriffs

The whole GSX-integration is still WIP and has some still some bugs. So I suggest currently not to use GSX for boarding and deboarding pax and cargo as well as refueling. Just use the MCDU3 functions LSK1-4R (incl. LOAD INSTANT) . Thank you for your patience.

23 hours ago, Hanse said:

The whole GSX-integration is still WIP and has some still some bugs. So I suggest currently not to use GSX for boarding and deboarding pax and cargo as well as refueling. Just use the MCDU3 functions LSK1-4R (incl. LOAD INSTANT) . Thank you for your patience.

I do have GSX installed but wasn't using it during loading, does it still affect the plane even without it being used?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 17 Stunden , Flyer330 sagte:

Does it still affect the plane even without it being used?

No if you do not use GSX it should not affect the MCDU3 LOADING. I just checked and on my system I can load 0.46. But I recently changed something basic on my system for the A318 (which will be released with the next experimental update) and maybe this also was the reason for the issue on your system. So please after the next experimental update try again and if it is not solved please come back......

Regards,

Rolf

18 hours ago, Hanse said:

No if you do not use GSX it should not affect the MCDU3 LOADING. I just checked and on my system I can load 0.46. But I recently changed something basic on my system for the A318 (which will be released with the next experimental update) and maybe this also was the reason for the issue on your system. So please after the next experimental update try again and if it is not solved please come back......

Regards,

Rolf

Alright, thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived