AA v1.2.3.4 can´t load passengers or cargo

On 4/14/2019 at 12:56 PM, Goshob said:

Hi,

Unfortunately the new update does not covering this situation. The passengers boarding still remain not blinking, no matter that the number increasing. Color remains red even when the boarding is completed. Kindly note the attached.

Please login to display this image.

Today I have made a flight between EDDF and EGLL (the same as in the tutorial) with a A320 CFM with Sharklet (clean installation), I have not had any problems in ANYTHING, I have not needed to touch anything, pilot and copilot cheklist activated, take off to the SID and land auto .

The only thing that if I realized, it is this, that when loading, fuel, cargo and passenger and press INSTANT, the only thing that if it was green was cargo and fuel, the PAX in ORANGE but if the number of passengers I programmed.

This did not happen to me in the previous version STABLE, in the current Ultima, yes, the other features as I said work properly to me particularly.

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

Solution should be available with the next erperimental update.......

And those who do not carry EXPERIMENTAL, what happens? When supposedly the last was STABLE, and the previous if it worked properly, do we have to wait for another STABLE? Rushes always bring bad results.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived