AA v1.2.3.4 can´t load passengers or cargo

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you use the GSX function to load passengers / cargo the equivalent MCDU load functions LSK1R and LSK2R are automatically blocked......e.g. you can only use one.....!

Regards,

Rolf

17 hours ago, Hanse said:

If you use the GSX function to load passengers / cargo the equivalent MCDU load functions LSK1R and LSK2R are automatically blocked......e.g. you can only use one.....!

Regards,

Rolf

I'm attaching 3 short videos showing loading issues:

1. Loading without GSX - passengers not blinking

2. GSX without GSX ticked in menu - nothing works.

3. GSX with GSX ticked in menu - not counting passengers and cargo.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The whole GSX-integration is still WIP and has some still some bugs. So I suggest currently not to use GSX for boarding and deboarding pax and cargo as well as refueling. Just use the MCDU3 functions LSK1-4R (incl. LOAD INSTANT) - at the not blinking PAX during boarding we will have a seperate look. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Rolf

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

The whole GSX-integration is still WIP and has some still some bugs. So I suggest currently not to use GSX for boarding and deboarding pax and cargo as well as refueling. Just use the MCDU3 functions LSK1-4R (incl. LOAD INSTANT) - at the not blinking PAX during boarding we will have a seperate look. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Rolf

thanks for the feedback! I will do that while waiting for the update.

cheers!

Hi! I found a fix. After boarding or when you are ready to pushback, restart GSX, PUSH the intant load button, and then you can pushback. ENJOY

Its not optimal, but it is the only thing i can think of!

On 4/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, Eduard Gasull said:

I can´t load passengers or cargo via MCDU. Does anybody experiment this?

I also had the same problem. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 16 Stunden , Marc3313 sagte:

After boarding or when you are ready to pushback, restart GSX, PUSH the intant load button, and then you can pushback. ENJOY

This is logic what you are doing. If GSX is used for BOARDING and FUELING the MCDU3 LOAD functions (LSK1-4R) are automatically blocked - to avoid any interaction between both programs e. g. you can only use on fuction at the time. If you restart GSX this "blocking" automatically is released........

Regards,

Rolf

1 hour ago, Hanse said:

This is logic what you are doing. If GSX is used for BOARDING and FUELING the MCDU3 LOAD functions (LSK1-4R) are automatically blocked - to avoid any interaction between both programs e. g. you can only use on fuction at the time. If you restart GSX this "blocking" automatically is released........

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf i just need to ask you, if it is possibly that we can get aerosoft to get this “blocking” stopped. Or if you by yourself can turn it off.

Regards, Marc Nielsen

Hi,

I am having exactly the same issue shown on the very first video above. Not using GSX at all, but boarding remains always red (or whatever color it is) and not blinking. The number of passenger is increasing as per the load sheet. This has no affect on the flight after, no matter that the color does not change to green.

Would appreciate, if it is checked and corrected when possible.

On 4/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

There is a new update available now.

Hi,

Unfortunately the new update does not covering this situation. The passengers boarding still remain not blinking, no matter that the number increasing. Color remains red even when the boarding is completed. Kindly note the attached.

Please login to display this image.

Hallo Support Team,

you write in Version 1.2.4.0 - Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction.

it will not work after a new Installation with deleting all old Folders

1.2.3.2 works perfect with GSX

1.2.4 Bording and Cargo are not working

Thank for Help

Frank

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, f.skywalker said:

Hallo Support Team,

you write in Version 1.2.4.0 - Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction.

it will not work after a new Installation with deleting all old Folders

1.2.3.2 works perfect with GSX

1.2.4 Bording and Cargo are not working

Thank for Help

Frank

Did you try manually entering the values in 3rd MCDU or through INIT Loadsheet?

980/5000

Hello, Version 1.2.4.0 with GSX.

Call INIT loadsheet, then start GSX with

2. Catering servic ---- is normal Flaps open Scales move forward and close again --- done.

3. Request refueling tank moves forward and loads exactly the amount as shown in the loadsheet, Tanker drives away --- done.

4.Boarding with GSX number of passengers enter normal
- Cargo flaps open suitcases and Paxe go on board in the GSX.

But in the A320 LOAD AND Fuel the display LSKR 1 + 2 flashes and the flaps open, but Cargo and Paxe remain at zero.
Even after everything is on board - with GSX everything is normal,
Nothing happens in the A320, both stay at zero.

GSX setting Multiple trips -------- Hook.
all others empty.
Maybe that's the problem.
- TRICK I turn off GSX and go to INSTANT, then I turn GSX on and do pushback.
Please check.
But I think that gets Aerosoft also under control.

Happy Easter wishes
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo, Version 1.2.4.0  mit GSX.

Aufruf INIT loadsheet, dann GSX  starten mit

2. Catering servic ---- ist normal Klappen öffnen Waagen fahren vor und schließen wieder --- fertig.

3. Request refueling Tank fährt vor und lädt genau die Menge wie im loadsheet steht, Tanker fährt wieder weg --- fertig .

4.Boarding mit GSX Anzahl der Passagiere eingeben normal
- Cargo Klappen öffnen sich Koffer und Paxe gehen an Bord im GSX .

Aber im A320 LOAD AND Fuel blinkt zwar die Anzeige LSKR 1+2 und die Klappen öffnen sich, aber Cargo und Paxe bleiben auf null stehen.
Auch nachdem alles an Bord ist - mit GSX alles normal, 
passiert im A320 nichts, beide bleiben auf Null.

GSX setting   Multiple trips  -------- Haken.
alle anderen leer.
Vielleicht liegt da das Problem.
--TRICK Ich schalte GSX aus und gehe auf INSTANT, dann schalte ich GSX ein und mache Pushback.
Bitte mal überprüfen.
Aber ich denke das bekommt Aerosoft auch noch in den Griff.

Frohe Ostern wünscht
CFG874 Bernd

I also am experiencing this problem. 

GSX SERVICES selected YES in 3rd MCDU

I set everything in the load manager and select generate loadsheet.

I then open 3rd MCDU and hit INIT before powering up the a/c or commanding GSX. All values load in LSK side.

When i select load passengers, the BOARDING and CARGO go solid green, no flashing, and the numbers stay at zero. 

FUEL works fine.

I can then do as mentioned above, and enter the numbers over the INIT inputs on LSK1 and LSK2 and that bumps the values to the correct figures and good to go 

v1.2.4.0 

p3d 4.5

Archived