Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Some early WIP screenshots of our homebase EDLP Paderborn/Lippstadt for XPlane 11. The scenery will feature a detailed rendition of Paderborn Airport, generous orthophoto coverage of the surrounding area and, of course, aerosofts headquarter.

WIP_02.thumb.jpg.b0009e5e8c0a16dacf3d3549116e733a.jpgWIP_03.thumb.jpg.c1a85cd7037659e21905ecc354e6d16d.jpgWIP_04.thumb.jpg.bdeffb04372719c25caf6b859480b7df.jpgWIP_05.thumb.jpg.8ac147d2e869a8f8684147e6d477369c.jpgWIP_06.thumb.jpg.e5892f6f24aecaaf7438accf3bfa38f3.jpgWIP_01.thumb.jpg.499e032cb6c2d2c97f0b699e405e60f7.jpg

If you want to know where our German HQ is. Center and right are offices, the left wing is the warehouse.

image.png

Nice! This whets my appetite also for a P3Dv4 version. Is there a chance that we might see your HQ in that sim as well? And no, I'm not speaking about the old German Airports version of EDLP which can be transferred more or less authentically to P3Dv4 as well, due to Rainer Kunst's mod. ;) Since EDLP is my home airport, it would be wonderful to fly it again with authentic runway and apron textures.

And I know that these are WIP pictures, but in the current state the airport looks as if the pictures were taken in the exceptionally dry summer of 2018. ;) Luckily, EDLP usually looks a lot greener from above.

vor 20 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

A new P3D version is also planned.

Great to know! Thanks! And I won't ask about any release dates, but is that rather planned on the long run or for the nearer future (i.e. within the next two years)? So please consider this as a question for the (very approximate) start date as opposed to the release date. 😉

vor 15 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I would estimate this year.

Thanks, Mathijs!

Hmm. I will have to decide whether to get it for P3D or XP11, but it looks great :)

Peter 

Terrific work gentlemen! Looking forward to the release date of my home base :) 

I hope that my family's house will be placed correctly as well^^ 

Regards

I hope there is an aerosoft team easter egg there somewhere :D maybe a poster or static models of the team somewhere :D

Of course, zombies in our office are standard on Monday morning.

Us users will organize a zombie easter egg hunt once this scenery releases :D

At some point this year the ground markings at the airport were redone. Will the scenery reflect these changes? For example the gates are now at an angle of 90 degrees to the terminal.

This image is from the airport's own webcam from a few days ago:

left-2019-06-12-11-05.thumb.jpg.a6b4085986efd92f9da9fb705f026bd2.jpg