First try CFD-- WIN7/P3DV4/AAv1.2.3.4

Eduard Gasull

Hi, guys thanks for doing an open beta for the CFD.

In our first try.

We notice: 

1. All of the bugs that Mathijs posted that may occur. all of them XD

2. we observed that the new features as light knobs, printer, ox mask, are not sync

3. we can create a session, but after creating it once we can´t create another again without refresh the aircraft.

4.the flaps control is not synced for us.

5. the engine start is not synced. When the PF starts engines. the PM will not see anything happened.

6. the position is not synced. we tried to do pushback (PF did) and the PM aircraft didn't move. (After minutes, the aircraft move a bit)

7. That was so funny. We close the session and connection. We start at the same runway to try to take off with no pre-procedure. And when I reset connection to on, my plane went to the gate before. but the PF ( the creator) of the session was in the runway.  So every time that I press connection on as PM, my plane was moving from the runway to that gate. LOLXDXD

8. Pedestal buttons as parking brake or flaps or radios did not sync very well.

9. overhead panel did very good sync as well the MCP except for the Baro

So after cant start engines, can't move the plane we decided to stop the test and make a report. We will wait until the next update you provide.

Other specs you may want to know.

Computer of PF (Samuel)

Speed connection of download 212 MB 8ms PIN

I5 6600 3.3GHZ tb 3.9

RAM 16GB

GTX1070 8GB

SSD KINGSTON

Windows 10

last version of P3D

Computer of PM (ME)

Speed connection of download 300MB  3ms PIN

i7 4790k 4.5

RAM 24GB

GTX1070 8GB

Windows 7 64bits

Last version of P3D

Cheers

6 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

Hi, guys thanks for doing an open beta for the CFD.

In our first try.

We notice: 

1. All of the bugs that Mathijs posted that may occur. all of them XD

2. we observed that the new features as light knobs, printer, ox mask, are not sync

3. we can create a session, but after creating it once we can´t create another again without refresh the aircraft.

4.the flaps control is not synced for us.

5. the engine start is not synced. When the PF starts engines. the PM will not see anything happened.

6. the position is not synced. we tried to do pushback (PF did) and the PM aircraft didn't move. (After minutes, the aircraft move a bit)

7. That was so funny. We close the session and connection. We start at the same runway to try to take off with no pre-procedure. And when I reset connection to on, my plane went to the gate before. but the PF ( the creator) of the session was in the runway.  So every time that I press connection on as PM, my plane was moving from the runway to that gate. LOLXDXD

8. Pedestal buttons as parking brake or flaps or radios did not sync very well.

9. overhead panel did very good sync as well the MCP except for the Baro

So after cant start engines, can't move the plane we decided to stop the test and make a report. We will wait until the next update you provide.

Other specs you may want to know.

Computer of PF (Samuel)

Speed connection of download 212 MB 8ms PIN

I5 6600 3.3GHZ tb 3.9

RAM 16GB

GTX1070 8GB

SSD KINGSTON

Windows 10

last version of P3D

Computer of PM (ME)

Speed connection of download 300MB  3ms PIN

i7 4790k 4.5

RAM 24GB

GTX1070 8GB

Windows 7 64bits

Last version of P3D

Cheers

The same for me... connection not stable, one CDT, need to restart PC and only few switches synched. Almost everthing not synched, absolutely impossible even to start and p/b.

I hope it was a momentary server issue

same here,

the lag was very very big, only MCP and overhead was synced nice, but then after few min, everything was got crazy and buggy,

the input wasn't avail no more and even after disconnected from the CFD i couldn't control the plane, it was like stuck in the ground. (crash detection off)

few times we had to restart the sim, the leave session is not working sometimes and then you have to set off and on the connection, but this is also not working and even cause to CTD lot of times.

when my friend connect to my session he says that the password is changed to -1 or another nonsense number.

cant operate a flight or even Pushback yet,

this is awesome thing and i cant wait for it to be operational :)  

As i posted in an other section, my first flight went really well and nearly everything was synced. 

During the 2nd flight server problems occured and sessions couldnt get restartet. I think at this time many people where trying to fly connected which made an overload on the servers.

27 minutes ago, SugarIsEvil said:

...nearly everything was synced. 

Nearly everything? Aerosoft itself in the known issue list reported a lot of not sync...

Adirs, MCDU, FMGC, APU, Qnh and many others

During my test I wrote in MCDU and nothing appeared in my buddy's MCDU; when he wrote on his mcdu nothing appeared on mine; I started engines and his engines stayed off and viceversa; Irs align not sync ...

It seemed to me like an early early early alpha. I hope it was a momentary issue

vor 3 Stunden , klisura sagte:

Nearly everything? Aerosoft itself in the known issue list reported a lot of not sync...

Adirs, MCDU, FMGC, APU, Qnh and many others

During my test I wrote in MCDU and nothing appeared in my buddy's MCDU; when he wrote on his mcdu nothing appeared on mine; I started engines and his engines stayed off and viceversa; Irs align not sync ...

It seemed to me like an early early early alpha. I hope it was a momentary issue

Yes nearly everything. APU was synced. We just used the left MCDU, because right has troubles according to the list. 
Only QNH and the align irs in MCDU wasnt synced. Like i said, it was a really nice flight.

1 hour ago, SugarIsEvil said:

Yes nearly everything. APU was synced. We just used the left MCDU, because right has troubles according to the list. 
Only QNH and the align irs in MCDU wasnt synced. Like i said, it was a really nice flight.

Good for you 😉 I'm gonna try again soon

Archived