Can't create session

Spacee

I'm not entirely sure what 'confirmation' I'm supposed to receive but whenever I select 'CREATE SESSION' nothing happens. Both the Session ID & Password stays the default. I can confirm that I'm on 1.2.3.4.

Please login to display this image.

Managed to fix the issue by restarting the sim a couple times, but we're unable to tune the radios, set the parking brake or really have anything sync. Very unfortunate but I understand it is still a very early beta so we will try again in the coming days/weeks. :)

21 hours ago, Spacee said:

Managed to fix the issue by restarting the sim a couple times, but we're unable to tune the radios, set the parking brake or really have anything sync. Very unfortunate but I understand it is still a very early beta so we will try again in the coming days/weeks. :)

Me and a few friends have had this exact issue but haven't been able to resolve it by restarting, have maybe restarted about 5 times (ish) by now. Maybe a deeper problem that devs may ought to know about! :)... Am still hopeful though!

Hallo, bei mir wird seit gestern Abend connect angezeigt und es ist nicht möglich eine neue Sitzung zu kreieren. Was soll ich tun.

Habe den A320 schon neu installiert und upgedatet. Aber keine Reaktion.

Mit.freundlichen Grüßen Peter Glode

vor 7 Stunden , maikel rozemeijer sagte:

Hi,

I get an connect message from the server but also do not get session information when I push create session.

Following this topic.

Maikel.

NL

Hi,

I have the same problem too.

Chris

Archived