Black Displays after State switch

StarGames

I think I've found a problem with the Aircraft states in V1.2.3.4. I always start in Cold and Dark and so I've set this as default state. Now i wanted to join the test session for CFD and so I selected the takeoff state for this, after I've loaded the Aircraft in CnD state. Now the Displays and the FMCs are black, but it says its in Takeoff state. Taxi state is also not working. Only Cold and Dark and Turn around states are working.

Please login to display this image.

I've now tested it a few more time also with full reinstall, but always the same problem as mentioned above :( Its no problem for me, because as already sad I always start in CnD, but maybe other people use it more often.

I had the same problem, but a realized that, either (don´t remeber exactly, sorry!) batteryswitches has been just off ore external power switch has been not on! This is how I could solve the Problem.

Regards, Matthias

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Matthias Markus said:

I had the same problem, but a realized that, either (don´t remeber exactly, sorry!) batteryswitches has been just off ore external power switch has been not on! This is how I could solve the Problem.

Regards, Matthias

Not relevant in this case as it should all be done when selecting another state then C&D. But as Mathijs already said, as we could recreate the issue itr will be looked at.

Archived