Kgs instead of LBS?

domm

Hello everyone

Just a quick question, I did not find on the forum
Is it possible to have Kgs instead of LBS?
thanks for the help

• Developer

Do you mean Kgs displayed on the loader pop-up window?  I would have to add some code to make it an option.   Right now, only lbs can be displayed.

As far as I know, all aircraft had the fuel gauges display lbs, or am I not correct in thinking that?                                             

On 4/2/2019 at 12:00 AM, Michael2 said:

Do you mean Kgs displayed on the loader pop-up window?  I would have to add some code to make it an option.   Right now, only lbs can be displayed.

As far as I know, all aircraft had the fuel gauges display lbs, or am I not correct in thinking that?                                             

Hello Michael,

" I would have to add some code to make it an option" Good idea

"all aircraft had the fuel gauges display lbs"

No, all the DC8s that were used at UTA, Air Afrique and In the French Air Force and KLM, had gauges in Kg and not in Lbs.
Even the fuel flow was in Kg.>>>>
and temperatures in C °
That said is to satisfy also French customers.

(All US planes flying in France are in Kgs It is the French regulations.)

I did a test flight a few days ago on this the DC8, to remind my beginnings,   and I noticed some errors, but not very important. My memories on this aircraft are a bit vague, but for example I remember the automatic pneumatic switch from HP to BP that is not simulated, because I was surprised to see the warning light come on .. On DC 8 the pressure relief valve (the opening on the right side of the Nose cowl has almost always worked well.

At the moment I am making textures for TAI and AIR AFRIQUE for  friends.

Best regards

dom

Archived