AS_BERGAMO-XTENDED_FSX-FSXSTEAM-P3DV3_V1020

nik68

Good evening, glad to write for the first time in this great forum.
On March 16th, I purchased the scenario as discussed in the simmarket shop. I have the problem with the exe, it doesn't start up, having already run with administrator rights, and even turning off the antivirus. I tried to re-install other scenarios, and with the other scenarios the exe starts up. I asked simmarket for the resolution to this problem, but they told me to expose the problem to you. Waiting for your reply, I wish you a good evening.
Greetings
Maurizio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you unzip the downloaded zip file to a temporary folder and run the exe from there?

Also what sim are you using?

Hello mopperle,
yes I unzipped the zip file, from a temporary folder and from there I launched the exe, like I do every time.
The simulator I use is FSX.

try to clear your browser cache and re-download - in rare cases the download is corrupted in a way that the Zip seems ok, but the exe isn't

16 hours ago, data63 said:

prova a svuotare la cache del browser e a scaricarla di nuovo - in rari casi il download è corrotto in modo che Zip sembra ok, ma l'exe non è

Good morning, date63
I also did this test, as well as having downloaded it with both Google Chrome and explorer.

didn't know my foreign language skills (italian?) were that good 😉

if you start the EXE is the anything to be seen in the task-manager?

how much diskspace do you have left on your 😄 drive - maybe not enough to unpack the temporary files?

15 minutes ago, data63 said:

non sapevo che le mie abilità nelle lingue straniere (italiano?) fossero così buone <font style=😉">

se si avvia l'EXE è il qualcosa da vedere nel task-manager?

quanto spazio sul disco <font style=😄"> è rimasto - forse non abbastanza per decomprimere i file temporanei?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I just downloaded the product from my shop account and noticed the following

1. I got a zip file and not a rar file like you

2. My zip file an my exefile have a different file size as yours

3. it only contains an exe and 4 text files (License agrements)

4. it does not contain a serial file and another zip file like in your screenshot

5. I can run the installer without any problems.

What you might check: when the installer starts there are 2 windows: the installer windows and an advertising window. Maybe these windows are hidden by another window.

Or you might try another unzipping tool like 7zip.

If this all does not help, you have to go back to your reseller as you didn't get the original installer as being sent out by Aerosoft.

1 ora fa, mopperle ha detto:

OK, ho appena scaricato il conto dal mio account

1. Ho ottenuto un file zip e non un file rar come te

2. Il mio file zip e il mio exefile hanno una dimensione del file diversa dalla tua

3. contiene solo un exe e 4 file di testo (condizioni di licenza)

4. Non contiene un file e un altro file zip come nel tuo screenshot

5. Posso eseguire l'installer senza problemi.

Cosa è può verificare: le finestre di installazione e una finestra di pubblicità. Forse queste finestre sono nascoste da un'altra finestra.

Oppure provalo un altro strumento di decompressione come 7zip.

Se tutto questo non ti aiuta, devi tornare dal tuo rivenditore in quanto non hai ricevuto l'installatore originale come inviato da Aerosoft.

Resentful, mopperle,
The "serial" file you see is a text document where I insert the license key, so that I have it handy along with the archive folder where I downloaded the scenario.
Now I have tried to download and install winzip 23. I have re-downloaded the scenario unpack the same with winzip23, I try the installation but it still doesn't work. Reading that you have downloaded from simmarket and installed the scenario and everything works for you, thank you for having done the test so you took away all your doubts, at this point I have to find a solution inside my pc, the only problem and which is only this file not to be installed, other exes of other scenarios and various programs all work. I thank you very much for the help, now I'll do some tests, let's see if I can solve.
Hello and good evening.
Greetings
Maurizio

good morning,
after yet another alert to simmarket they answer me like this: attached my questions and their answers: at this point I have to start to understand that I lost my money right ???

Good day

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maurizio, just to make it clear I did not download the software from Simmarket, but from my Aerosoft shopaccount and this file worked without any problem.

What you could do now:

1. If you have friend try to run the software on his computer. It doesnt matter whether he has installed the sim or not. If it works on his computer, then there is a local problem on your machine Aerosoft can not solve.

2. If it also fails on another computer, you should contact the official Aerosoft Support: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

Point them to this topic.

5 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Maurizio, giusto per chiarire che non ho scaricato il software da Simmarket, ma dal mio account negozio Aerosoft e questo file ha funzionato senza alcun problema.

Cosa potresti fare ora:

1. Se hai un amico prova a eseguire il software sul suo computer. Non importa se ha installato il sim o no. Se funziona sul suo computer, allora c'è un problema locale sul tuo computer che Aerosoft non può risolvere.

2. Se fallisce anche su un altro computer, è necessario contattare il Supporto Aerosoft ufficiale: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

Indicali a questo argomento.

Hello mopperle and very resentful,
today I'll do this other test, I'll take the exe to work and I'll try it in my work pc, let's see if it works.
Meanwhile, I thank you for all the advice you gave me.
Greetings
Maurizio

• Deputy Sheriffs

For any picking up this thread at the end, Maurizio and Otto are working together well to resolve this. Where you see that Maurizio begins his last couple of posts with “resentful” and “very resentful,” it’s because he’s using an Italian-to-English translator app that makes a couple of unfortunate choices. I’m confident the word he means is “respectful” rather than “resentful.”

Best wishes to you both on the way to getting Maurizio happily flying in and out of Aerosoft Bergamot.

17 ore fa, Herman ha detto:

Alla fine di ogni raccolta, Maurizio e Otto lavorano bene insieme per risolvere questo problema. Dove vedi Maurizio inizia il suo ultimo paio di post con "risentito" e "molto risentito", è così sta una app per italo-inglese che fa un paio di scelte sfortunate. Sono fiducioso che la parola che intende sia "rispettosa" piuttosto che "risentita".

Mi piace un modo per volare felicemente dentro e fuori Aerosoft Bergamot.

Ciao Lurker,
confermo quello che dici, sfortunatamente non ho studiato la lingua inglese e uso il traduttore di Google.
Mi sento in colpa con tutti le mie frasi / parole sono stato con un cuore diverso, ma il mio modo di mettermi è sempre rispettoso verso chiunque, dalla situazione.
Vi auguro un buon giorno.
Un saluto
Maurizio

Modifica: 10:52

Dimenticavo:
la parola (ben risentito allegata in basso in modo che non venga tradotta) in Italia sta per: Sono contento di sentirti di nuovo.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, nik68 said:

Ciao Lurker,
I confirm what you say, unfortunately I have not studied the English language and I use the Google translator.
I feel guilty with all my phrases / words I've been with a different heart, but my way of putting myself is always respectful towards anyone, by the situation.
I wish you a good day.
Greetings
Mauritius

Amendment: 10:52

Forgotten:
the word (well resentful attached below so that it is not translated) in Italy stands for: I'm glad to hear from you again.

Maurizio, instead of Google Translator I recommend this site, which is in my opinion much better:

https://www.deepl.com/it/home

Good morning, mopperle,
thank you for the translator, I've already started to use it, and it actually works better than google translator. 
Yesterday I finally did the test from my PC of the work and the file in that PC works well and installs itself. Returning home last night I did many other tests and nothing. I tried to start all the other scenarios of aerosoft that I have and the others start and install, I tried other exe of other programs and work, the only one that does not want to work is just the exe of bergamo. The difference between the work PC and my personal one are: there the OS is Windows 7 while in the personal one it is Windows 10, another difference noted: In the work PC making property in the exe file as compatibility I from windows xp service pack 3, in the personal pc as compatibility I from windows 8, I tried also in the personal one to put the compatibility windows xp service pack 3, but it does not work the same, so today we say that I'm still at a standstill.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maurizio, then something on your private PC is not as it should be. Especially since there are no other reports about installation problems with Bergamo.

Are you sure that your Windows is 100% up-to-date?

Good evening, mopperle and Mathijs Kok,
@ mopperle 
Last night just back from work I performed the update of microsoft, unfortunately not even the update, I managed to make the exe work.
@ Mathijs Kok
appears for a fraction of a second the hourglass and then disappears everything, gives me no kind of error or nothing and the task manager, nothing appears.

However, I managed to solve in a strange way that I explain:
I have two accounts in my personal computer, one I have dedicated to Flight simulator and the other one for personal use, photography, work, railway simulation etc., so today I tried to start the exe in my personal accounts and it started them, as soon as the installation was finished I disconnected from my personal account and I logged into the account of Flight simulator, I started flight simulator and I went to add the scenario in the library, restart the simulator and as if by magic the scenario in question works great.
After having done all this, for superstition I made another attempt to see if the exe worked from the Flight simulator account, but it still doesn't work, at this point I don't care much, because the scenario I managed to install it the same.
I thank mopperle and all those who have intervened in this topic, thank you for all the advice and we resent the next one. Good evening.
Greetings
Mauritius

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived