MCDU A/C doesn’t reset after landing airports above sea level.

Xicpic

Hi,

I’m experiencing some issues with the 320-321 (I’m using last update -experimental update) when landing on airports above sea level (LEMD, GCXO, LOWI, LPMA....) 

After landing on these airports and after leaving the runway the MCDU and ECAM does not reset as the AC is on ground, still showing flight plan (and go around waypoints.  While braking I can hear “hundred above” CO and when cutting engines no flight report is printed. To solve this I have to save flight and load it again. 

Do you have any idea what is causing it?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I cannot reproduce your problem....... even that I tried it - but after landing at LOWI I do not have such problems as described and also no one reported such a problem previously. It seems that the software got stuck at a certain point just before landing. The only suggestion I have is a complete new installation of the Airbus.......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi, after a complete reinstall, I tried a short flight to GCXO and it happened again. After a hard lnding AC printed the hard lnding report but MCDU and ECAM still stuck. And after engines shutdown no door page is shown. I have vector disabled for those airports.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

after a new fresh install to 1.2.4 I flown a short flight from LEBL to LEGR, and I had the same bug. Any advice to repair that bug? Thanks!

Frank.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To identify your problem you should do the tutorial flight using the Checklist and Copilot (so that we are sure everything is done right) and then tell us exactly at which point you experience the issue e.g. what was the last action before the problem occured..... And if everything works well then tell us what you are doing different .........

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf, 

I’m using the same checklist and everything is working except on those airports above sea level (LEMD, LEGR, GCXO.....) where after landing I didn’t heard the welcome PA anD the MCDU still as the A/c wouldn’t landed. If I perform and touch and go the second attempt is fine and all the systems working. It’s not a serious bug, but quite annoying and strange as it only occurs at high altitudes airports.

Regards, Frank

On 3/29/2019 at 12:55 PM, Xicpic said:

Hi,

I’m experiencing some issues with the 320-321 (I’m using last update -experimental update) when landing on airports above sea level (LEMD, GCXO, LOWI, LPMA....) 

After landing on these airports and after leaving the runway the MCDU and ECAM does not reset as the AC is on ground, still showing flight plan (and go around waypoints.  While braking I can hear “hundred above” CO and when cutting engines no flight report is printed. To solve this I have to save flight and load it again. 

Do you have any idea what is causing it?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

I am getting the “hundred above” call out when taxing to the runway at KSBA on new flights I load. I’ve set aircraft state as turn around and taxi and both have this behavior. The behavior is with a clean install of v1.2.4 and didn’t exist previously with the v1.2.3.2 that was installed prior.

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

On 4/23/2019 at 5:36 PM, Xicpic said:

I’m using the same checklist and everything is working except on those airports above sea level (LEMD, LEGR, GCXO.....) where after landing I didn’t heard the welcome PA anD the MCDU still as the A/c wouldn’t landed. If I perform and touch and go the second attempt is fine and all the systems working. It’s not a serious bug, but quite annoying and strange as it only occurs at high altitudes airports.

Hello Frank,

I am a little bit confused by your comment "above sea level". This includes around 99.9 % of airports around the world. So it's pretty much happening on every airport. So could you please confirm that it's in fact pretty much on every single airport that's above the sea level.

Also, another question. On these flights, how long is the cruise phase? Do you ever in any case end up flying lower than the planned cruise flight level?

5 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Frank,

I am a little bit confused by your comment "above sea level". This includes around 99.9 % of airports around the world. So it's pretty much happening on every airport. So could you please confirm that it's in fact pretty much on every single airport that's above the sea level.

Also, another question. On these flights, how long is the cruise phase? Do you ever in any case end up flying lower than the planned cruise flight level?

Hi, sorry could be confusing, I mean airports at high altitudes like LEMD (2000ft) GCXO (2073ft) or LEGR (1860ft). 

Regarding your question, the flight level is the correct regarding flight plan. I follow the same procedures always, but after landing on those high elev. airports it’s where the problem is. I tried defaults airports, defaults airports with manual elev. changed with ADE and payware airports with not success (A/c doesn’t reset and like I showed on pictures the aircraft is like “still flying” on ground) 

Thanks secondator for your time.

Regards.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived