Elevator in Full Down Position after Pushback w/gsx

Michel Montreuil

Hello Aerosoft,

Everytime I go pushback with GSX and start a flight on P3D v4.4, i'm left with utter disappointment 90% of the time. As soon as I get to flight controls check, I know right then and there my elevators will not show up, but the MFD responds to the joystick inputs. This usually happens on the first flight after restarting my computer, if I save and reset, in which I can't right now without P3D Crashing due to another issue within P3D, it may work but then FS2Crew stops functioning, so at the end of the day, it's a just a run around of issues flying the A320 series aircraft, mostly the A320/A321.

I've been looking at other threads but still can't seem to find a good answer to this issue. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And without GSX and FS2Crew all is okay?

Just tried it without GSX, or FS2Crew active and it worked fine, but i'm still not convinced it's just this. Ill do more testing, have you seen this issue in the past Mathijs?

4 minutes ago, Michel Montreuil said:

Just tried it without GSX, or FS2Crew active and it worked fine, but i'm still not convinced it's just this. Ill do more testing, have you seen this issue in the past Mathijs?

Shortly after , I decided to start FS2Crew and sure enough my elevator is stuck down again...

I can't recall seeing it either but since FS2Crew seems to be heavily involved with the issue I'd try sending them a request. Maybe they have seen this issue before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still encounter this problem? Any new ideas yet? It's getting annoying having to restart flights 2-3 times before it works properly... I would appreciate help. Also the Excited Ailerons are still a problem, yet I basically got called a liar for that one even though there's video evidence.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Michael, I kindly ask you to mind your wording!

Nobody called you a liar and we believe that YOU have that problem, but these are the facts:

- you are the only one with this issue

- nobody can recreate it

- it happens only when you use GSX and/or FS2Crew

To me it looks like something messed up your installation. And although you might not want to hear this, but I suggest to make a fresh installation of the latest P3D version (4.5) with the latest version of the Airbus.

I have this once, and I don't use GSX or FS2Crew. After pushback elevator was down, but moving partly (very little). I restart my Prepar (v4.4), and it's working normally again.

I use version 1.2.3.0  

Archived