Problems with MCDU Preparation...(Checklist Voice)

•  
  • Ethoid
  • members
  • member_new.png.99b82ab860293ea8af00702fe
  •  
  • 1 post

Hello!

I recently downloaded the A318-A319 Aerosoft X Professional Aircraft Pack for Pd3v4, and since I downloaded the program, I have had problems with my Right MCDU2. When prompting the Checklist no voice or sound from the FO and Pilot are heard through all the checklist. I have consulted the manual but no luck finding any info as of yet. This sound deficiency it's also happening with the top control panel when powering up the vehicle. Could you please assist with a remedy or suggestion?

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, I have no idea what you are talking about. The MCDU2 got nothing to do with the sound or whatever. I think you are mixing up things here. Maybe your sounds are simply turned off.

Hi Gentz: Thank you for the feedback;

Mopperle - Sir the sound that I am referring that it's not heard it's the voices of the FO and Pilot running the "Flight Deck Preparation Checklist" per illustrated on tutorial videos on youtube when prompted on the MCDU2 correct? In that same screen I had made sure 100% that all sounds (option) are at 100%. But all other sound in the flight deck are heard except the "Preparation Checklist Sounds" and when pressing switches or buttons on the Top Lower Panel. Would you need me to send a screen shot of it????

To Tom - Sir did you meant that "YOU had moved" the topic to that forum area or You are saying for "For ME to move it" to that area, I am a bit confused Sir. I thought I posted the topic at the right place. Still trying to figure this forum thing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I really do not understand your problem. You are talking about the SETTINGS MCDU and its options which normally is opened using SHIFT+4? Which special settings you are talking about? Normally the first thing is to setup an ACFT STATE and you should start p.e. with TURNAROUND. After the state is loaded you then set the CHECKLIST and the COPILOT both to ON. I would suggest to set the option INFOBAR also to ON so you additionally get a message what to do next. To start the CL you can either use "1" on the keyboard or use the line select key next to the available checklist (marked in orange)....... But you should also have a look into the Step-by-Step Tutorial where all those necessary steps are well explained.....

Regards,

Rolf

Archived