A321 Fuel and Payload Window (Enlarged Center Tank)

mbchatter

To accommodate a flight from KJFK to KLAX (with existing winds at FL340) as recommended in Aerosoft forums to enlarge the center tank to real life extended tanks, I modified the Base\Panel_Fallback\AB_MCDU2 and the A3XX Fuel Planner\AircraftData to "maxfuelonboard 32800 kg" as suggested.

Now I need the location of the "Vehicle\Fuel and Payload" Window configuration file to enable me to set the maximum fuel for the center tank from the existing 14,606 lbs as the 100% figure to accommodate 21,791 lbs as the 100% figure, leaving both wing tank containing 13,808 lbs each.

As the GSX fuel truck uses the figures in this Fuel and Payload Window to fuel the aircraft appropriately.  I have scoured all A321 configuration files and have been unable to locate such a configuration file.  I must have missed it somewhere in both FSX and P3Dv4.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  John

Well, after additional observations, it appears that using the Aerosoft Fuel Planner with the "above revised Extended Center Tank" maxfuelonboard 32800 kg, now permits the increased Center Tank fuel capacity in the Vehicle\Instrument Panel\Options MCDU\"Load\Fuel" window to also display the corrected maximum fuel amount, even though the "listed" maximum fuel amount of the Center Tank in the "Vehicle\Fuel and Payload" window remains at 14,606 lbs and, although, this maximum for the Center Tank is unchanged, the GSX Fuel Truck "overfills" this maximum 14,606 lbs to accommodate the required fuel for a flight from KJFK to KLAX (with the existing head winds at FL340).  So my assumption that GSX is using the incorrect maximum in the Vehicle\Fuel and Payload window is incorrect and has no bearing on the fuel actually loaded.  I would still like to locate the configuration file for that widow to change the maxim listed 14,606 to 21,791, unless it is "hard coded" into the aircraft.  John

• 1 year later...

Reading your posts you are mixing pounds and kilos. An A321 with two ACT will give you about 23000kg depending on fuel density. This fuel will give  you about 2500nm against the wind with reserves.

Archived