Mega Airport Heathrow Extended weird runway

kyurem900

On my end the exclude fule is showing as being 1KB, is it supposed to be this size? I looked at the afcaed thru ADEX (did not change anything just looked) and from this it looks like the exclude file is not working as it should be

well here is what ive noticed, If there was a confliction then there would be runways even if i disabled the the heathrow scenery but there is not, only some buildings show up with no runways or taxiways.

• Developer

Please make the following test:

- First check in the Scenery Library, if the lowest entry at the end of the List is the "Default Terrain", that it is check (active) and points to the "Scenery\World" Folder of the FSX

- The unzip the attached File (AFX_EGLL_ALT.BGL) into the Scenery\World\Scenery Subfolder which is below your FSX Maindirectory

Then check if the "wrong" Runway is still visable.

When the default AFCAD Entry of EGLL in your installation is maybe modify, it is possible that the ARP of the airport is different then needed to exclude the visual part of the scenery Afcad. The attached file is only a Dummy to set the correct ARP and must be the first file loaded, what is done, when the Default Terrain Entry is active and this file is in there.

Test unzip in Scenery-World-Scenery.zip

• Developer

Fine.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived