• 3 weeks later...

ah, the elusive Honeycomb hardware.  Like a Bigfoot sighting...legendary...and maybe real or unreal :)

Do you know if that can be configured to use, for example, just 3 of 4 throttle levers?

I'm thinking in terms of a DC-10, or Falcon 50.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I recently pre ordered this throttle and I was just wondering as the release date is not yet known, will we be emailed when it ships so that we can arrange to have someone available to accept delivery?

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Stewart said:

Hi Guys, I recently pre ordered this throttle and I was just wondering as the release date is not yet known, will we be emailed when it ships so that we can arrange to have someone available to accept delivery?

Of course. If you have any doubt about these things just drop a mail to support@aerosoft.com and one of the people who handle shipping will sort things out. This is expensive stuff and we handle it as such.

Thank you Mathijs, I am looking forward to getting back into flight simming with the release of the new MSFS and this piece of kit will go a long way in terms of immersion in the new sim. Finally it will be "As real as it gets!"

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Any update on the schedule with new pictures of the last design and maybe a review like for the yoke ?

I am waiting a better estimate to put a "pre-order" :)

Thanks

Gérard

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am surprised to discover that the pre-order offer as disapeared from your site - but still no serious information on delivery.

I am very dispointed - could you comment on this ?

Regards - Gérard

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can order the "Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant", it is just that the "pre-order discount" is not available anymore. It was for nearly half a year.

As Mathijs said less than 2 weeks ago, there are currently no information on the expected availability available, other than:

Please login to display this image.

Please note that Aerosoft is not the manufacturer, but just a reseller. Once reliable information about the availability become available you can be sure they will be published.

6 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

You can order the "Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant", it is just that the "pre-order discount" is not available anymore. It was for nearly half a year.

Could explain a little bit more a "drastical" change in policy compared to the Alpha Yoke.

Are you becoming so confident in your success when you propose a 12 month time frame incertainty.

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

As stated before: Aerosoft can and will only relay information they get from the manufacturer.

And as stated also before: Aerosoft is just the reseller, not the manufacturer!

For more accurate information you might want to check with the manufacturer:

Oh, spoiler alert...

Please login to display this image.

You should really leave it to the manufacturer when they feel ready to deliver their products.

With posts like yours you reach nothing.

Archived