Madeira x evolution

michalis

Hello , I have Purchased Madeira X Evolution in the Past and everything was working perfect until Today !!

I Installed an addon from another Company and I run the FTX GLOBAL VECTOR Configuration Tool , ( It is Not the first time that I Installed Sceneries from other Developers and Run the Tool and I Never had Any Problems ) . After I finished I Noticed that I Lost All my Trees around the Island !! (All the Buildings are Visible) .

Around the Airport everything is Perfect !

I Searched through the forums again and again but Unfortunately I did Not find a Solution to my Problem ! I followed all of the Suggestions and Solutions bur Still No Trees are Visible .

I have Installed FTX Global plus FTX Vector and FSG2018 ! I do not know what else to do , other than to Uninstall and Reinstall the Scenery again , which I do not think it's the best Solution .

Any help will be much appreciated .

I Have Attached a couple of Shots to have a look at them .

Thank you,

Mike Georgiou

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@michalis the problem is, that ORBX replaced the autogen with their version, replacing the default one, where the Madeira installer added it’s entries. So they are lost.

That will happen with every addon that add it’s entries into the default one. ORBX does contain some 3rd party entries in their file but not all.

Solution is to use the autogenmerger tool or to reinstall the scenery every time you run the ORBX config tool.

Take a look here:

33 minutes ago, Micha82 said:

Pretty sure ur scenery is on the wrong place in ur scenery_packs.ini file.

Can u post the file content?

Hello Micha and thank you for your reply !

Could you pls tell me where exactly is this file located , so I can post the file content ?

Thank you ,

Mike

7 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

The problem is, that ORBX replaced the autogen with their version, replacing the default one, where the Madeira installer added it’s entries. So they are lost.

That will happen with every add on that add it’s entries into the default one. ORBX does contain some 3rd party entries in their file but not all.

Solution is to use the autogenmerger tool or to reinstall the scenery every time you run the ORBX config tool.

Thank you Bob !

Oh my God you got to be kidding me !!! You mean each time I Install an Orbx Airport or another Airport from another developer and Run the ORBX Tool I must Reinstall Madeira X Evolution ???

Just Saw the Post regarding autogenmerger tool !!

I will have a look at it .

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, michalis said:

Thank you Bob !

Oh my God you got to be kidding me !!! You mean each time I Install an Orbx Airport or another Airport from another developer and Run the ORBX Tool I must Reinstall Madeira X Evolution ???

Mike

All addons I know add their autogen entries to the default file. ORBX is the only one, who replace the file.

59 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

All addons I know add their autogen entries to the default file. ORBX is the only one, who replace the file.

Good to Know ! Thank you Very much

Archived