KERNELBASE.DLL

umut1

Hi, when i try to fly Airbus professional, my sim crashes. After that i go to event viewer and check the logs. I have seen that Kernelbase.dll cause that. I fly another companied aircraft like as PMDG, Quality wings without any problems. But with the bus i can hardly open my sim and if can start my sim, it freezes while i am switching full screen to window mode. I have this problem since 1.2.3 versions. It started with 1.2.3.0 and contiuning in 1.2.3.2. I can not fly now. What might have caused this? I have Windows 10

The Aerosoft Airbus is currently the only airliner in flight sim that is specifically compiled for P3DV4, PMDG aircraft are not.  Additionally, some aircraft by different developers use different parts of the C++ code.  For these reasons, one simply can not gain any real troubleshooting information or point to one product because others are working.

In this case, I can assure you that the problem resides on your computer rather than in our code, however we are happy to help you with resolving this issue (as much as we can).  The first step would be to use the terrific AVSIM CTD Guide, which will help you to identify and correct the problem causing your CTD.  The Guide is a PDF file that you can search (search phrase example: " Kernelbase").

Additionally, when describing a CTD (or other) issue, it's a good idea to define exactly WHEN the CTD happens.  Remember, we can't see what you see, so you have to really go into detail so we have an idea of when this happens.  Saying that the CTD occurs when you "try to fly the Airbus Professional" really doesn't give us anything to go on.  A better approach would be "when I load the Airbus Professional", or "when I press Button XX on the Pilots MCDU", etc.

Give the AVSIM Guide a try, and let us know how you make out?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

15 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The Aerosoft Airbus is currently the only airliner in flight sim that is specifically compiled for P3DV4, PMDG aircraft are not.  Additionally, some aircraft by different developers use different parts of the C++ code.  For these reasons, one simply can not gain any real troubleshooting information or point to one product because others are working.

In this case, I can assure you that the problem resides on your computer rather than in our code, however we are happy to help you with resolving this issue (as much as we can).  The first step would be to use the terrific AVSIM CTD Guide, which will help you to identify and correct the problem causing your CTD.  The Guide is a PDF file that you can search (search phrase example: " Kernelbase").

Thanks for your reply and explanation. I will check it out and inform you.

16 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Additionally, when describing a CTD (or other) issue, it's a good idea to define exactly WHEN the CTD happens.  Remember, we can't see what you see, so you have to really go into detail so we have an idea of when this happens.  Saying that the CTD occurs when you "try to fly the Airbus Professional" really doesn't give us anything to go on.  A better approach would be "when I load the Airbus Professional", or "when I press Button XX on the Pilots MCDU", etc.

CTD exactly happens when i switch my sim from Full screen mode to window mode. I can't fly without switching it because i plan route, fuel , set Active sky, vpilot etc.. in background.

Do you mean ALT + ENTER? You dont have to be doing that. P3Dv4 allows to fly in a screen mode that is both not dedicated fullscreen or windowed but something between. 

You can just alt+tab between charts, routes ETC.

Don't use ALT + ENTER if you do. Just try ALT + TAB?

Archived