EDDK ground charts

qqwertzde

Hello,

I have a small issue with EDDK professional. When I use Aivlasoft EFB2 or LittleNavMap, the gate numbers do not agree with ground charts that I found online. The newest that I found was from 2017, but I have read somewhere that the gates have recently been relabeled. Can anyone point me to an up-to-date ground chart of EDDK so that I can verify that my gate numbers are correct?

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Karsten,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I only have a subscription to FMS data and can't see those charts. Maybe someone can verify what I see in EFB2 in the attached image? The gate numbers are different, for instance, from a Jeppesen chart from 2017, see page 52 in this link.

P.S.: if someone looks at the scenery list: ignore entry 2. I have removed it since I took the screen shot, but I still see the same gates.

Thanks,

Peter

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

Hi Karsten,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I only have a subscription to FMS data and can't see those charts. Maybe someone can verify what I see in EFB2 in the attached image? The gate numbers are different, for instance, from a Jeppesen chart from 2017, see page 52 in this link.

P.S.: if someone looks at the scenery list: ignore entry 2. I have removed it since I took the screen shot, but I still see the same gates.

Thanks,

Peter

Please login to display this image.

When you install EDDK you are asked to install the offline navdatapro charts file.

So select yes, and the addon should deliver the matching charts. That is with all Aerosoft airports the same.

EDIT: Thanks Herman, edited the typo.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A typo crept into Bob's reply. It should read "When you install EDDK, you are asked to install the offline Navdata Pro charts file." When you do, simply take a look at the two APC charts, where you'll find all pax and cargo gates current as of October 11, 2018. The Navdata Pro charts, incidently, are LIDO design charts, the same as published by Lufthansa.

Archived