NavDataPro for QW's 787?

Hauer

Dear Aerosoft,

As a user of the above product ver.1.0.6.6, I note that the QualityWings 787 for P3Dv4 is not reflected in the listing.

Can you please advise as I would like to bring all navdata on par for all aircraft types used. Thank you / danke.

Cheers,

Herman Auer

• Hauer changed the title to NavDataPro for QW's 787?

I must be late on the scene as I presume others have also asked in the past...

However, I would like some sort of response from the Aerosoft Teamas I consider the NavDataPro product incomplete and therefore would expect it to be updated as appropriate.

Thank you / danke.

Cheers,

Herman Auer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

at the moment we are working on a new version of our NavDataPro client software.

This new version will include some updates for several flight sim addons supported by NavDataPro.

I expect the release in summer.

In the meantime please be patient.

• 2 months later...

Hello @all!

I did buy the navdatapro yesterday, in the hope, that all will running fine. sorry, that was a failure. Because I did buy also prepare3 v4 and the Boing 787 from qualitywings. Nothing was running and I get the same results like the members above. I think, that this problem takes more time to solve. So I would like to aks philippe, whether he can explain us  this procedure?

Many thanks in advance.

On Monday I am going to call aeresoft defently. Perhaps they have a solution for us?

• 4 months later...

Archived