PFPX v2 - X-Plane Compatibility

There's a discussion about this running over at the x-plane forum:
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/174978-can-pfpx-export-flight-plans-directly-to-zibos-737/&tab=comments#comment-1622118

@FlightSimSoft.com

As far as I found out PFPX is not able to create fms v11 files. It only supports the legacy v3 format. It would be great if there would be an update in order to support the v11 format. Even such little OSS tools do ;)

Thanks for bringing that up. I also agree, and hope to see that the developer(s) for PFPX will update this if it's not already included in the new release PFPX v2. Updating PFPX to export to the new XP11 format would be great.

In terms of the X-Plane legacy v3 format verses the new X-Plane 11 format, what differences are there? I think you should list them here, since it'll make it easier for the PFPX developers and community to see and perhaps they can respond quicker as having to go to another forum.

Archived