Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
theophile

Some Questions

Hi,

I really love this airplane and am amazed what Aerosoft managed to create .I went through the manual but there are a few things I cannot find:First,how do you ident the ADF signal? I can ident

NAV1 and NAV2 but not the ADF.Secondly,according to the checklist there is a ground spoiler SWITCH.I looked all over but cannot find it.Last,the checklist talks about "preferential circuit test".

Anyone any ideas what this refers to?Thank you for any answers here!

Hi... I found these answers  to Your questions:

1. Regarding ADF only tuning knobs are simulated so the check is verified when the pointer is active to disired direction

2. Ground spoiler switch is not installed only test switch

3. I have copied from AFM info about Preferential Circuit and how perform the test is described in Checklist Amplified

IMG_20190321_0001.pdf

Thank you AAC47 for helping me out here. 

I can add that the preferential circuit test in described at page 64 of the included operating manual and at page 12 of the expanded checklist.

Hey guys,great news:you can get the ADF ident by putting the ADF switch on the pedestal to BOTH

Really good news to check ADF in BOTH .......Time for hairy NDB approaches...:))