RAAS Professional (Unlocked) Considerations with Aerosoft Airbus Professional 64bit Updates

MDFMike

For those with RAAS Professional 64bit (UNLOCKED) installed:

Over the past few months I've occasionally encountered problems with immediate P3DV4.4 CTDs with the Aerosoft aircraft loaded - after installing Aerosoft Bus Professional 64bit updates.

These issues were eventually resolved by uninstalling RAAS Professional (UNLOCKED), and subsequently reinstalling it.

The most recent occurrence was with the latest Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Version 1.2.3.2 experimental update. I had no such issues after experimental update 1.2.3.1.

As a general practice, I'll be proactively uninstalling RAAS Professional (Unlocked) prior to installing any future Aerosoft Airbus Professional updates. 

Can anyone explain what is happening with the install process which causes this issue to occur on some of these updates?

Michael DelFranco

P3DV4.4

• 3 weeks later...

I understood that before posting this, however, after experiencing this issue after at least three updates since installing the first version, I thought it was worth sharing the experience. I even recreated the issue by deleting and reinstalling the previous non-experimental update(no ctd) then installing to experimental 1.2.3.2, which failed upon loading aircraft. I then uninstalled and reinstalled RAAS Professional unlocked, and 1.2.3.2 loaded with no further issues.

Archived