1. Hold page CTD, 2. idle thrust @ Cruise, 3. CnD

Romans

Airbus A320/321 PRO - P3Dv4.4

1. After go around I wanted to make holding  over fix. MCDU>F-PLAN> FIX >Hold  and then sim crashed to desktop. Later, in windows event manager I saw that FMGS.dll cause the app crash.

\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll

2. Another flight, after I proceed direct fix in the DCT page, the aircraft set idle thrust in the Manage speed mode during climb,cruise and descent. I had to manualy set desired speed. At approach everything came back to normal.
3. Next flight. While I was descending, I changed view to the custom (RMB->custom) and when switched back, this happend: https://youtu.be/X7uNw-AuSV0

4. Performance... Everyone is saying that performance is great but I got around 30-40fps and the smoothness is like 25. With pmdg737 (I think I can compare these two aircrafts), I got 40-50 that looks like 40-50. 

My spec: Ryzen 7 2700x, B450 Tomahawk 16GB ram, msi gtx 950(2GB vram).

Maybe it's just my personal feeling.

As far I made 8 flights with this bus and finished only 3. If I knew I would experience so many problems, I woudn't buy this aircraft. Hope you will release patch soon.

Best regards, Matthew.

If you don't understand my english at some points, sorry 😕 I'll try to explain the other way.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Romans said:

1. After go around I wanted to make holding  over fix. MCDU>F-PLAN> FIX >Hold  and then sim crashed to desktop. Later, in windows event manager I saw that FMGS.dll cause the app crash.

\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll

2. Another flight, after I proceed direct fix in the DCT page, the aircraft set idle thrust in the Manage speed mode during climb,cruise and descent. I had to manualy set desired speed. At approach everything came back to normal.
3. Next flight. While I was descending, I changed view to the custom (RMB->custom) and when switched back, this happend: https://youtu.be/X7uNw-AuSV0

4. Performance... Everyone is saying that performance is great but I got around 30-40fps and the smoothness is like 25. With pmdg737 (I think I can compare these two aircrafts), I got 40-50 that looks like 40-50. 

As far I made 8 flights with this bus and finished only 3. If I knew I would experience so many problems, I woudn't buy this aircraft. Hope you will release patch soon.

Best regards, Matthew.

If you don't understand my english at some points, sorry 😕 I'll try to explain the other way.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Romans said:

Best regards, Matthew.

Hello Romans,

1. What version are you using. There was a CTD which was caused if hold was done at PPOS few version ago, but it should be fixed now. Other than that, we have not heard about any CTD issues except this one since fixing that issue.

2. I believe this is related also to the managed speed issue we are investigating. Please have a look on this thread for the most up to date information about this issue. All I can say that we know this and we are working hard to get it fixed.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/143363-managed-speed-issues/

3. I believe this is related to the power loss issue which we also have a thread about. Unfortunately we are currently not able to recreate this issue and don't have much information what could be causing this. Could you please try to give a full detailed description when and how this issue happens and if you can recreate it the same way. Also log files (you can find information about that on the opening message) would help greatly so we can see what parameters are changing etc... when the issue happens.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/143021-bug-tracking-total-power-loss/

4. Because every system is different it's really hard to give an answer here. All I can say that for me I have locked my simulator at 40 fps and it's butter smooth for me. Maybe there is some stuttering happening or something in the background that causes the smoothness to look like it does. But no other user I have heard is experiencing this, so I believe it's a local issue that unfortunately we cannot do much about. You just have to play with your settings and find ones that work for you.

Archived