keenrw

Dortmund 1.2 update v2

Adding to my other post , the place i brought it from still have not got back to me on this issue .. is there any other way i can get the update or am i left with an out dated version?

Thanks

Rich

Just contact your dealer, SimShack, and ask them for the update. They have received it the moment it was release from Aerosoft.

Thanks for that , but sadly the download is still 1.10 not 1.20 and ive heard nothing back from them

Then please reach out again to them. 

Also, please keep in mind that although external shops are usually quick in providing updates we also see cases where it takes a couple of days. 

Thanks i have two tickets with them now on this issue and none have had a reply ...i really wish i brought direct from Aerosoft now or a some one better then SimShack

Still nothing back ..and its still V1.1 that gets downloaded (tried again today) .. starting to think its a non trust worthy site.

Contact us on support@aerosoft.com with the sales details and we'll see what we can do.

Unfortunately, a lot of shops are not very fast with email.

Thanks as always Mathijs .. ive just sent Aerosoft support an email

Thanks Mathijs  and the Aerosoft team , all fixed now.. great customer support as always

Thanks a lot

Rich