A320 Export Flight plans from PFPX-P3dv4

kplastique

I have addressed this before, but I  still cannot get a flight plan from PfPX to the A320 pro.  I have read the manual and  have seen the youtube videos. I am certain I have the export route correct. What is going on!! The Flight plan will not populate. very frustrating.  

Thank you!!

Please login to display this image.

I've tried both of those as well and it still did not work--used 01, 02, and 03 for 3 other flights. No go. The A320 is fully updated as well. I hav made PFPX administrator, but have not tried the A320. 

help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please send a screenshot of the folder you have configured in PFPX. I would like to see if the exported files are in there. 

Thank you for trying to help me Tom. Here is the workflow:

Best, 
ken

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks ok to me: flight plan is getting created, exported and imported. 

You could also enter "KPHL/KJFK" via LSK1R.

It says bad format when it do that. On the you tube videos, the flight plan populates. No matter what I do I get nothing. Should I re download the aircraft?  

If you can’t figure out what to do what chance do I have......

tx so much. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello scrooke,

Can you confirm that you have ASC.log.txt file on your Documents\Aerosoft folder. If not, could you search windows and see where this file is possibly located. It will create one whenever you load the Airbus and that file will give you a clue where the bus is looking for the files from.

I don’t understand the above direction. What is an ASC.log text? I am away until the 27th, otherwise I would export the FP to test, but I don’t think it’s wrong. I am pretty experienced at flight sim. 

I just have have no idea why it is not working.  All my other aircraft work fine. 

11 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello scrooke,

Can you confirm that you have ASC.log.txt file on your Documents\Aerosoft folder. If not, could you search windows and see where this file is possibly located. It will create one whenever you load the Airbus and that file will give you a clue where the bus is looking for the files from.

I do not have/use the Aerosoft Bus

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, kplastique said:

I don’t understand the above direction. What is an ASC.log text? I am away until the 27th, otherwise I would export the FP to test, but I don’t think it’s wrong. I am pretty experienced at flight sim. 

I just have have no idea why it is not working.  All my other aircraft work fine. 

ASC.log.txt file is a file that gets generated in the folder where the Airbus thinks your A3XX folder is located. There is a chance that you have a second folder somewhere else on your PC where the aircraft is looking for the flightplan files etc.. It's not likely, but it's one possibility so just want to make sure that it's looking for the files from correct path. That file is a giveaway for that.

Also, as Tom says, it would help us as well if you could attach the flightplan file here.

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

I do not have/use the Aerosoft Bus

Sorry, I meant kplasique. Apologies for the messup.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived