Checklist and Copilot sound volume changes do not respond

powayjoe

I find the volume of the checklist voices for both the checklist and copilot call outs to be too loud. However when I adjust the volume in the sound settings no matter what I set the volume to it makes no difference they stay at what seems to be 100%.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so is there a remedy?

Thanks in advnce

Joe

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Joe, which sound settings are you adjusting, the P3D settings or the MCDU#3 sound settings?

The MCDU#3 settings I have tried settings from 1 to 100 and nothing changes.

Joe

9 hours ago, MikaV said:

11 hours ago, powayjoe said:

The MCDU#3 settings I have tried settings from 1 to 100 and nothing changes.

Joe

Thanks guys, we're looking into this.  It will likely be sometime next week before we get back to you on this.

Jouka?

On 3/15/2019 at 7:14 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks guys, we're looking into this.  It will likely be sometime next week before we get back to you on this.

Jouka?

Hope you are still investigating?

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Joe,

Thanks for the report! I have forwarded this to the developers. Unfortunately I cannot give you any estimate for a fix at this moment, but we will have a proper look into it once we get a chance.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived