View point

William G

• Deputy Sheriffs

For changing the view you can either use the internal viewsystem of the Bus or the ususal FSX commands. But to make it clear there are no typical "oldstyle" 2D views.

What I mean is, I want to default to the 3d left seat view rather than what it ships with which is a middle view.

I can get there with the menu but I want the 3d left seat to be default,, IE  what I see when I return from an exterior view, without going to a menu to chose it over and over.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I dont think this is possible. In the Sim you always have to cycle through the different views. Also the vieweing system of the bus does not allow to set kind of default view. maybe 3rd party tools like EzDock or Chaseplan can help here.

The default view. which I strongly dislike is called the main panel glare shield view.   To me that is a 2d view.  What ever it is , I don't care for it.

I remember from the first Airbus to the present one that has been the default view.

I have changed it in the past so that at start up, and when I use the F9 Key to go back to the VC view, I am sitting in the left seat as would be normal VC view  on any other aircraft.

I have done it on this version as well as the first version. and that is what I am trying to do again after changing computers , I just can't remember how it is done. and I can't find a thread where it is answered.

I appreciate your patience, since I know this is not a bug, just a preference.  

I am baffled that I can't find it anywhere via google since I know for a fact that it has been discussed in the past.

Thanks, William

Archived