A320 does not move on ice runway

flyingairbus

Hi everyone

As I have recently purchased the Antarctica X Add-On, I intended to fly from Australia to Wilkins Aerodrome in Antarctica, which is a long ice runway, using Aerosoft's Airbus A320 extended. There have been flights with Airbus A319s from Australia to this particular airstrip in reality, so the runway is entirely capable of handling Airbus planes.

When I'm on the runway with the Airbus A320, it does not move, though, no matter how much thrust I set. I can neither taxi nor take off or land on ice runways. Sometimes it does move, but in a very weird and bumpy way, it looks as if the frame rate of the computer was extremely slow. But the plane only reaches a very slow speed, so taking off is not possible.

The Airbus is the only plane with which I have this problem, though, as it works with the Twin Otter, PMDG planes and all FSX default planes. What is the reason for this issue and is there a way to make it work also for the Airbus?

Thanks for your answers.

• 1 year later...

Archived