A320 poblem

Flier234

Just got Aerosoft A320 for P3D V4, but when I take off and switch on the autopilot, the aircraft will follow the set altitude but won't turn to the flight plan at all. I set the autopilot to NAV mode before. 

Also, any flightplan that I export to the correct folder won't show up, so I have to manually input it into the MCDU.

Please help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I suggest you take a couple of minutes to familiarize yourself with the support forum structure for the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 Pro. I moved this for you to the appropriate section of that forum. While waiting for a response, please take a look at the other questions people have, so if you have questions in the future, you'll know what's already been answered.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Flier234,

Could you please take a screenshot where I can see your FCU and PFD after departure when it doesn't follow the route.

thank you Felix.K, for the link, the plane is flying correctly now!

Also just wanted to know about the problem with the flight plan I exported and why it's not showing up.

Archived