Jetways at EDDB cannot be removed

Although I bought Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg for FSX it works well in P3D v4 with one exception. The jetways are for decoration only and cannot be removed via the GSX Exclude option when customising jetways in order to add SODE versions.

I have looked for an appropriately named file but haven’t found one that will remove these jetways and leave everything else intact.

Does anyone know the name of the file if it exists? If it isn’t possible to remove static jetways and replace them with SODE ones then that is extremely annoying. Why are designers so short-sighted when designing airports? What do they hope to achieve? Not even an option in the Airport Management utility to remove them.

The scenery was designed a long long time before FSDT introduced GSXv2. Why should they have implemented an option to remove the jetway back then?

There was simply no need for it at the time the scenery was released. Even before SODE was released.

The Professional version for P3Dv4 comes with moving jetways out of the box already.

13 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

The scenery was designed a long long time before FSDT introduced GSXv2. Why should they have implemented an option to remove the jetway back then?

There was simply no need for it at the time the scenery was released. Even before SODE was released.

The Professional version for P3Dv4 comes with moving jetways out of the box already.

How much will the Pro version cost for those of us who have the previous version? And what other changes are present in the Professional version? Lots presumably given its fancy name.

Weren’t all previous versions professional which simply means they were paid for their work.

1 minute ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’ve found the pro version and the price of €9 is reasonable. Feel free to close the topic.

Ahh, posted at the same time as I did.

Cheers Ray, enjoy your flights to Berlin!

21 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Cheers Emanuel, hopefully the last time I have to buy it! 😀

Oh how often did our politicians say that about the real BER already? 🙄

;)

I'm trying to purchase Berlin Brandenburg Professional for the upgrade price. I have entered my serial number in the appropriate field but it hasn't affected the total price. You have a sale on for this product. Is that why I cannot buy the upgrade for 9 euros?

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Is that why I cannot buy the upgrade for 9 euros?

Yes, you have to wait till the special sales ends

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived