Carenado XP-11 B200 KingAir 1.0

Greetings!

Recently I bought the Carenado KingAir B200 v-1.0 for XP11 and find that it runs not well at all with X-Plane 11.32.

Any thoughts about update?

And how I get updates for it?

Ciao

WG

• Deputy Sheriffs

For tech advice on any Carenado product, it's best to go to their support site here. As Aerosoft only sells the add-on, the publisher (Carenado in this case) should always be your first stop. It's also the best place to learn of any updates.

For updates for any Carenado product, they come from them through Aerosoft and are then available for those who purchased through Aerosoft. There's typically a short delay between when announced by Carenado and when they're available through Aerosoft. You'll need to sign up at the Aerosoft update site here, and please be aware it's a separate account from your shop account.

Finally, I moved this for you to the Aircraft support section. Where you first posted in the General Discussion section is noted as "No support."

• Administrator
vor 4 Stunden , WhiskyGolf sagte:

Greetings!

Recently I bought the Carenado KingAir B200 v-1.0 for XP11 and find that it runs not well at all with X-Plane 11.32.

Any thoughts about update?

And how I get updates for it?

Ciao WG

Hello WG,

please can you tell us here in the X-Plane 11 Forum, what is exactly the problem?

May be send the Log.txt file from your installed XP11 folder as a file attachement.

We will always try to help here... The first support for our X-Plane 11 products we will do here. Only if we cannot solve the problem, you shall contact Carenado :)

Updates for the B200 for XP11 (Download) you always get with your Aerosoft shop account (if you have purchased with Aerosoft).

https://www.aerosoft.com/en (My account)

Same login data as you used during the purchase.

The updates are always new fullversions.

The Update Datenbank (see above post of herman) is only working for box (DVD/CD) products, not for Download Addons.

The B200 KingAir (Download Addon) for XP11 is not listed there.

Greets Heinz

Hallo Heinz,

thanx for your reply;

Ussue #1: Start engines: apparently the start switch is missing the three position switch functionality: down=START only, center=OFF, up=IGNITION+ENGINE START

To start engines it needs AUTO ignition being switched on.

#2: When foggy outside/IMC, fog is simulated inside as well 😁, see video. Fog in cockpit

#3: Cabin Air Temparature gauge;  saw one having it placed in the overehead pane. However, this might be an optional equipment.

Perhaps an update for XP-11.32 is in the queue.

Wolf

• Administrator

Hello Wolf,

ok,

#2: the Fog is an issue with older X-Plane 11 versions. It shall go away with X-Plane 11.32 (or 31 ...).

#3: I am not a real Pilot. So I don't know about this Gauge in the overhead. May be this is an option as you said...

But may be here are other users with more knowledge about the B200 King Air.

#1: As I know there are four switches:

bottom/left: Starter Only and Ignition and Engine start (On OFF)

and top right: ENG Auto Arm : ARM -  OFF.

Greets Heinz

Carenado's B200 has a lot of "incompatibilities" , not to say bugs.

#1 I solved using PlaneMaker

Load the B200 into the PlaneMaker, go to Standard/Engines Spec,

click the Start/Spoolup tab

and in the lower/right section try this setting:

Please login to display this image.

Turning off the starter will turning off the ignition.

Autoignition works as it should.

By using this configuration you will lose the starter_without_ignition possibility,

but for me this is not a big problem.

Cleaning the engine with working ignitors is not a problem (using the sim).

/Othello

Thanks folks;

apparently the product is (partly) not ready yet for XP11.32, despite claimig being XP-11 version.:mad:

@Othello thanks for your hint, but did not work for me; my version appears to be different to yours:

0.060 Starter torque ...

0.230 Starter design rpm ..

Wolf 

but did not work for me; my version appears to be different to yours

I don't think so,

I got

Carenado B200_King_Air_v1.0

for XP11

Carenado still is selling Version 1.0

But you are right, it does not work.

Sorry, but I fixed a lot of bugs using lua scripts and PlaneMaker, so I forgott for the ignition problem I wrote a script also.

If you decide to stay with the B200 I could send you some scripts and hints.

/Othello

Hallo  Othello,

On 14.3.2019 at 09:49, Othello sagte:

If you decide to stay with the B200 I could send you some scripts and hints

danke, das wäre cool;

Wolf

Archived