Problem with GSX V2 - Boarding passengers results in endless door-opening and closing

Felix.k

I have a strange behavior of my Airbus Pro-Series (all aircrafts). When I want GSX V2 to board my passengers, it always ends up in an endless door-opening and door-closing, when I use airside-busses. The first 90 passengers are boarding well, but when the first passenger-bus has finished its operations, the doors of the Aerosoft airbus were closing automatically by GSX. If I do not reopen them fast enough manually via MCDU, the passengers of the second bus are not able to board the plane. The doors begin to open and closing permanently and I am unable to regain control of the doors manually. Even reseting the aircraft-states via MCDU doesn't help. I use P3D V4.4, latest version.

The issue occurs since the last official release ( new full-installer) 1.2.3.0. I also tried the recent experimental version 1.2.3.2 (changelog includes some changes regarding to GSX-support) without any differences and I've also activated GSX support inside the MCDU-settings (official and recent experimental version). It doesn't help. Maybe someone can help me to fix this issue respictively could it be a bug?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Felix

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Felix,

I’ll have a look into it if I can recreate it or not. One thing is for sure, that the doors should not close until boarding is complete. But I’ll get back to you on this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Felix,

the whole GSX integration (especially deboarding and boarding) is still WIP. But can you please check the following:

• What GSX states in such a case e.g. did the GSX menu state that boarding is completed - because this is the information on which normally the doors are closed.
  • What states the MCDU3 LOAD and FUEL menu? How many pax should board (numbers entered using LSK1L) and what are the ACT figures when this happened?

Regards,

Rolf

Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks for your responses. At the moment I am not at home, but I am always progressing the same way:

Fuel is about 5-6 tons, because I always do short flights. PAX-number is different, because I have this issue with the A320 and the A319. I haven't tested the other two aircrafts yet. PAX number was 140, 116, when I remember correctly, but never full-loaded. I use the instant load option and than starting the Boarding via GSX.

Aircraft state is set to cold and dark, my preselected default-state. I start external power, align the IRS and then I select the fuel and loads via the second MCDU (Instant load). As described above, in the next step I start the boarding progress via GSX V2.

While this is progressing I enter my flight-plan into the Main-MCDU, fill in the performance page. When boarding is completed or almost  finished, I start the "Checklist- and Co-Pilot-Feature" of the airbus to let him do the rest of the startup. As far as I have figured out, it makes no difference, at which time I start the checklist. This "door-issue" happend also, when I started the checklist after the boarding is completed.

When the first passenger-bus leaves, I think there are no abnormalities regarding to the messages of GSX, compared to the procedures of other planes/older versions of the Airbus-Series.

But if necessary, I will have a closer look to this  the next days, when I am nearby my flightsimulator-PC.

Setting up a flight without GSX Boarding leads to a successfull start-up, without any issues.

Best regards

Felix

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK you are right and I was able to reproduce the issue e.g. doors are closing too early. We will have a look into the code and think that this issue can be resolved with one of the next updates.

Regards,

Rolf

Great news. I am a bit surprised that nobody else claimed this issue before, so I thought, this could be a local problem. Looking forward to next update. Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Felix

Archived