Can't log into my CRJ support ticket

Hi, since I couldn't find a general forum to address this, I ask this in the CRJ forum: A few hours ago, I created a support ticket here because I have two CRJ-related problems in P3D and the Aerosoft Updater. The ticket number is 5946, if you from the Aerosoft team would like to check it.

I got a confirmation mail that the ticket has been created, combined with a "View ticket" button. When I click that, I get to this log-in page. Forgive me if this is a terribly stupid question, but I just can't find a "create account" option there. One can only enter the log-in data for an already existing account or choose the "Forgot password" function. If I choose the latter and insert the e-mail address I usually use for all Aerosoft services, I get a message that no such user exists in the ticket system. Although that is even the same address I used for creating the ticket...

Now I'm clueless - how can one view the ticket if one hasn't an account in the ticket system yet?

On 3/10/2019 at 10:06 AM, FWAviation said:

Hi, since I couldn't find a general forum to address this, I ask this in the CRJ forum: A few hours ago, I created a support ticket here because I have two CRJ-related problems in P3D and the Aerosoft Updater. The ticket number is 5946, if you from the Aerosoft team would like to check it.

I got a confirmation mail that the ticket has been created, combined with a "View ticket" button. When I click that, I get to this log-in page. Forgive me if this is a terribly stupid question, but I just can't find a "create account" option there. One can only enter the log-in data for an already existing account or choose the "Forgot password" function. If I choose the latter and insert the e-mail address I usually use for all Aerosoft services, I get a message that no such user exists in the ticket system. Although that is even the same address I used for creating the ticket...

Now I'm clueless - how can one view the ticket if one hasn't an account in the ticket system yet?

Has anyone gotten back to you on this?

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Has anyone gotten back to you on this?

Tom has answered my ticket, yes - if you mean that. I could communicate with him via e-mail. But sadly, I still don't know how I can view the ticket in your ticket system when I don't have an account for that yet.

1 hour ago, FWAviation said:

Tom has answered my ticket, yes - if you mean that. I could communicate with him via e-mail. But sadly, I still don't know how I can view the ticket in your ticket system when I don't have an account for that yet.

Great!  If you're working with Tom, then you're working with the best (and I'm sure he can help you with the ticket thingy).

Best wishes!

Archived