Double Jetways at Payware Airports

• Deputy Sheriffs

We also need to know which sim. Those two airports and AES need FSX SP2 or FSX acceleration to work together. I believe FSX:SE is not supported. Please reply with the sim info so we can explore other possibilities if your sim version is supported.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Whatever the issue is it's beyond what I'm able to help you with on AES. One of the more expert guys will have to drop in and see why you're seeing the doubles.

One other area to look at: are you using SODE? If so, do these airports show up in your SODE menu when you're there?

• Developer

When you talk about KSFO HD V2.0, which seams to be updated the supported Version KSFO HD (v1.0) in April 2018, then it is not supported, as the last AES Version is from 2017.

Maybe the Version HD V2.0 is has the same Filenames, so AES detect it as HD V1, but the Jetwaypositions maybe different or replaced by SODE jetways.

The KSFO V2.0 (without HD) was an older Version.

• Developer

Disable the Airport related SODE xml may help here. SODE as AES soes nothing without having a Airport related config file. Both activ will not work.

• 1 month later...

After I do these steps, will that solve my problems?

On 3/24/2019 at 9:45 AM, OPabst said:

Disable the Airport related SODE xml may help here. SODE as AES soes nothing without having a Airport related config file. Both activ will not work.

• Developer
19 minutes ago, James8133 said:

After I do these steps, will that solve my problems?

Why you not simple try it? Rename the related SODE file in the SODE/xml folder from *.xml to *.off and check it. If it not help, you can always rename the file back to *.xml and all is back as before.

• 4 months later...
On 4/26/2019 at 10:56 AM, OPabst said:

Why you not simple try it? Rename the related SODE file in the SODE/xml folder from *.xml to *.off and check it. If it not help, you can always rename the file back to *.xml and all is back as before.

Hello, I tried doing that and it's still appearing. Note that everything is up to date. 

Please login to display this image.

Archived