James8133

Double Jetways at Payware Airports

Which specific FlightBeam products and which versions of the sim and airports? Did you first check to make sure the airports and version are on the AES supported list here?

We also need to know which sim. Those two airports and AES need FSX SP2 or FSX acceleration to work together. I believe FSX:SE is not supported. Please reply with the sim info so we can explore other possibilities if your sim version is supported.

Whatever the issue is it's beyond what I'm able to help you with on AES. One of the more expert guys will have to drop in and see why you're seeing the doubles.

One other area to look at: are you using SODE? If so, do these airports show up in your SODE menu when you're there?

I believe so? But I thought on the list, AES supported KSFOHD Version 2.0?

When you talk about KSFO HD V2.0, which seams to be updated the supported Version KSFO HD (v1.0) in April 2018, then it is not supported, as the last AES Version is from 2017.

Maybe the Version HD V2.0 is has the same Filenames, so AES detect it as HD V1, but the Jetwaypositions maybe different or replaced by SODE jetways.

The KSFO V2.0 (without HD) was an older Version.

Is there a way where I can still use AES and SODE not be a problem?

Disable the Airport related SODE xml may help here. SODE as AES soes nothing without having a Airport related config file. Both activ will not work.

So, once I do that, I will be able to use AES without SODE being a problem?