Overhead-Panel is dark

oliver2308

Hello,

i have this Posting also in the German Forum.

Since the new Update on the actuell Version is the Overhead Panel dark. All Counter and Lights from this are functional, but the Lightning for the Overhead-Panel ist not functional. So can i not fly in the Night.

Can you me help on this Problem bzw. is this a known bug?

Greetings

Oliver

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Oliver,

Could you please take a screenshot of the overhead with OVHD INTEG LT fully on and fully off. Preferably during dawn or dusk so we can see the knob position while the INTEG light effect is still high enough that it's well visible if they are working or not.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Oliver,

Unfortunately that second picture is too dark. I cannot see the position of the INTEG light switch. Could you take a screenshot during dusk or dawn, so it's dark enough to see the lights but light enough to see the knob position.

Hello,

the Problem is solved.

I was so very very stupid and have to forget the INTEG light Switch rotate to the ride Side on Maximum!!!

Oh Shit Happens!!!!

Sorry please for my Post and my stupidity.

Best Greetings

Oliver

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem! Glad you found the solution :)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived