Checklist function

Hello
I understood that with the checklist. A change seems to be very difficult, but then it is not good at all.
Compromise.
1. Divide the checklist into takeoff and landing if it blocks at startup, which will be available again at least from DEATH.
2. by turning the checklist off and on again after 10 minutes ?? again available.
I just turned everything on at Before TOFF but did not start the Before TO Checklist. Now my CO pilot has run until after the landing speech ban - stupid.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo
Ich habe das mit der Checklist verstanden. Eine Änderung scheint sehr schwierig zu sein, aber das diese dann gar nicht mehr zur Verfügung steht ist nicht gut.
Kompromiss.
1. Man teilt die Checklist in Start und Landung, wenn diese bei Start blockiert,  die dann wenigstens ab TOD wieder zur Verfügung steht.
2. durch ein und ausschalten der Checklist steht diese dann nach  10 Minuten ?? wieder zur Verfügung.
Ich habe eben beim Before TOFF alles eingeschaltet aber nur nicht die Before TOFF Checklist gestartet. Nun hat mein CO Pilot bis nach der Landung Sprechverbot - Dumm gelaufen.
CFG874 Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs

Bernd,

if you would do everything according to the books then there is no problem. So the problem is that you are doing something wrong and this could be thousands of possible mistakes and for all possibilities we cannot implement a solution. The only advice I can give you: Do everything slowly and maybe use some papers as a guideline that nothing is forgotten - this is what also is done in RL -. In your special case please I suggest to use the INFOBAR function - it will remind you what has to be done next - so you cannot forget to start the Before TO checklist before taking off. 

Your suggestions cannot be implemented because as I already told you that a CL to start needs a clearly predefined aircraft state with a lot of fixed parameters. And those are different on every flight p.e. altitude, MCDU settings and data etc. But what you can do is save a flight state using the P3D v4.4 function p. e. before takeoff, after reaching cruize level, before TOD and before the approach. If the CL is ON when saving you will be back exactly at that point and all parameters are there......

I think we should stop the discussion here because we are not able to do what you want.......

Regards,

Rolf

Hello,
OK, if it does not work then it does not work.
I only work on my own checklists which are very close to what AEROSOFT and AIRBUS says, ie a company checklist like a real airline.
Of course, I also turned on the info bar at the top.
Just before ---- LINE UP AND WAIT ---
I make my settings after the TOFF CHECKLIST, but sometimes forget to call the checklist. So I do not wait until the CO pilot reads the checklist and then make the entries. I do not know if that's right.
Or should I wait better until the CO pilot read the list and then make the settings.
I have to think again.
Thank you
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,

OK wen es nicht geht dann gehts nicht.
Ich arbeite nur nach eigenen Checklisten die sehr nahe an dem liegen was AEROSOFT und AIRBUS sagt,  also eine Companie Checklist wie bei einer realen Airline. 
Auch ich habe natürlich oben die Infoleiste eingeschaltet. 
Kurz vor dem ----  LIne UP and  Wait   --- 
mache ich meine settings nach der Vor TOFF CHECKLIST , vergesse aber danach manchmal die Checklist dafür auf zu rufen. Ich warte also nicht solange, bis der CO Pilot die Checklist liest und mache dann die Eingaben.  Ich weiss nicht ob das richtig ist. 
Oder sollte ich besser warten bis der CO-Pilot die Liste vorliest und dann erst die Einstellungen vornehmen.
Muß ich nochmal durchdenken.
Danke 
CFG874 Bernd   

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 5 Stunden , CFG874 sagte:

Oder sollte ich besser warten bis der CO-Pilot die Liste vorliest und dann erst die Einstellungen vornehmen.

I suggest to wait until the settings are called by the copilot...... then it would be clear that the CL is really finished and you do not forget to start it......

Regards,

Rolf

Archived