US City Chicago P3Dv4.4?

Richard Portier

Hi,

I already own US City Chicago for Fsx purchased here. I just saw that this scene is now compatible with P3Dv4.x(?).

I went to my account and found only version 1.04. When I started it for installation, it reinstalled the scene for Fsx (Fsx is still installed on my computer). He didn't ask me if I wanted to install it in P3Dv4.4....

-I don't understand, is there another multiplatform installer?
-Is it necessary to buy it back a second time for P3Dv4?

Thank you and Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Until someone more knowledgeable comes along, I can answer your second question. No, you do not need to buy it again. Since you stated you went to your account page and downloaded the current version, there's apparently some other issue involved here.

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

Until someone more knowledgeable comes along, I can answer your second question. No, you do not need to buy it again. Since you stated you went to your account page and downloaded the current version, there's apparently some other issue involved here.

Thank you for your answer...So, now? I wait?

Do you know if this installation program is supposed to give me the choice between several sims?
Currently I have Fsx Acc on disk D: and P3Dv4.4 on disk E:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since the product page says there's support for multiple sims, yes, there should be a choice at installation of which sim you want it installed for. Since I don't have the product, I don't know why a P3Dv4 choice isn't shown. So unfortunately, you'll have to wait for someone to see this that knows the answer to your question.

As an alternative to this peer-to-peer support forum, using the formal support site is another way to handle this issue. Please open a ticket at https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We tried it and see P3d V4, could it be you are using an older version?

(29th may 2018 FSX , FSX SE, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4)

Downloaded from my account Aerosoft

Order #190848

AS_USCITIESX-CHICAGO_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip

AS_USCITIESX-CHICAGO_FSX-FSXSTEAM-P3D_V104.exe

File version 16.0.0.435

29th may 2018 10:00

Product Version 16.0

The installer (run as administrator) didn't ask me anything, he just updated directly the version I had in FSX.

EDIT: Solved! The trick was to restart the installer after the FSX update. The second time he asked me for my serial number and then the simulator selection screen appeared.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And you are sure you have run the correct installer "AS_USCITIESX-CHICAGO_FSX-FSXSTEAM-P3D_V104.exe", as this is what I see:

Please login to display this image.

7 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And you are sure you have run the correct installer "AS_USCITIESX-CHICAGO_FSX-FSXSTEAM-P3D_V104.exe", as this is what I see:

Please login to display this image.

Solved! See my just edited previous post.

"Solved! The trick was to restart the installer after the FSX update. The second time he asked me for my serial number and then the simulator selection screen appeared."

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived